Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Chicken Tacos

This is a GREAT recipe. If you haven't made this, you really need to try it! It is super easy and very delicious.

Today, Zack and I were both very tired. I emailed him from work and told him to start some chicken tacos when he went home for lunch so that we could have a nice hot easy dinner as soon as we walked in the door. We like it, the kids like it, it is just a great recipe. Try it out and let me know what you think!

Chicken Tacos

1 package of chicken breasts
1 packet of taco seasoning
16 oz of salsa
tortillas and taco stuff

Put chicken in a large crockpot. Put taco seasoning and salsa on top. Cook on low all day, or high for half a day. (I have used frozen chicken on low all day and it worked fine) Shred with two forks. Put into warm tortillas with your favorite taco toppings. Yum yum yum!

3 comments:

Theresa said...

I always turn my into chicken taco soup the next night. It's one of our faves too!

Tina Michelle said...

I just made chicken burritos last night. Yum, they are so good. I think I need to invest in a crockpot and do your idea too though.

Megs said...

I do that! Love it..... So GOOD!