Tuesday, July 1, 2008

We're here!!!!

We have safely arrived in Ireland! When we got in at 7:30am Irish time which was 1:30 am American time!! We got VERY little sleep on the plane. We met up Ann and Deirdre and had a 2 hour drive home. It was a very painful 2 hour drive home! I wanted to keep my eyes open so I didn't miss anything, but it hurt to keep my eyes open! We made it to Ann's house and she made us a great breakfast. We had eaten snacks and airplane food for about 24 hours so it was so nice to have a meal. It was an irish breakfast so we had rashers, white pudding, black pudding (not like our pudding at all), toast and eggs.

Next we came over to Deirdre's house and took a nap. Now we are feeling better and are getting ready for dinner. I will post pictures later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am so glad to hear you all arrived safely. I can't wait to see pictures!! Have fun!

Amanda