Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Greatest neighbors ever

Have I told you that I have the greatest neighbors ever? They are so nice and thoughtful and treat the kids wonderfully. The kids, especially Brenna just adore them!

Last week, on the day before school started, our neighbor brought over dinner for us totally unexpectedly. She said she knew the day before school can be stressful so she didn't want us to have to worry about dinner! It was also a thoughtful thank you gift for her presents that we got her in Ireland. This is the second time she has done this by the way. The last time I had just pulled up after a long day at work and I was tired and stressed out and was trying to figure out what we could have for dinner. When I saw what she had brought over, I literally cried!

So she brought us BBQ meatballs and cheesy potatoes. YUM!!!! They were very very good.



Brenna enjoying every last bite!

No comments: