Sunday, September 7, 2008

Blog

I have had a lot of fun with this blog since I started it in May. It has been an awesome way of keeping in touch with my friends and family who are near and far.

Here is some interesting facts about the blog...

*I started the blog on May 21st.

*Since then..there have been 1,603 page loads with 1,123 UNIQUE viewers of the page! Wow!

*On average every day, there are 15 page loads, 10 unique viewers and 5 first time viewers.

*Entering the blog. The vast majority of people who read this blog, go straight into this blog. The second most popular way is to enter through our friends at www.flyoverpeople.net.

*I can tell when someone googles something and ends up on this blog. The most popular searches that get people here?
*"shredded beef tacos"
*"slow clooker beef tacos recipe"
*"lake kahola"

*People from 14 different countries have visited with the US and Ireland being the most popular.

3 comments:

Tracy Million Simmons said...

Don't you just love blog stats?!?! It's too fun to see where people are coming from. Sometimes so fun I have to ban myself from keeping track!

Megs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megs said...

You're a celebrity! :)

Lovin' the blog as always!